Woman Hospitalized After Dog has Violent Diarrhea into her mouth
Amanda Gommo, 51, of Bristol, England, required hospitalization after a rather disgusting incident involving her daughter’s Chihuahua, Belle.
That’s one way to interrupt a peaceful Sleep!
As Amanda Gommo and her daughters pet Chihuahua, Belle were peacefully taking a nap together. Belle suffered “violent diarrhea,” straight into Gommo’s open mouth.
“It was disgusting, and I was hurling violently for hours after — I just couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth”Amanda Gommo
Belle was taken to the vet to treat the diarrhea where she was placed on antibiotics.
Amanda Gommo starts feeling sick!
Later that day, Ms Gommo started showing the same symptoms as Belle and called emergency services who sent an ambulance to her house.
Paramedics gave her painkillers for her stomach cramps and told her to drink lots of water to flush out any potential infection Belle may have passed her through the diarrhea.
After their visit, her symptoms only got worse, and 48 hours later, the cramps had spread all over her body. Amanda Gommo’s mother decided to call the paramedics once again. This time Gommo was admitted into the hospital!
Amanda Gommo is Hospitalized!
Doctors quickly diagnosed her with a gastrointestinal infection that had been passed through Belle’s feces into her mouth days earlier. She was kept under observation for three days while they rehydrated her.
‘My discharge note said that I’d suffered a gastrointestinal infection caused by a dog defecating in my mouth – something doctors had never witnessed before…..
I’m happy to say both me and Belle are on the mend….
….I’ll be more mindful of what position we sleep in in the future.”Amanda Gommo
Please don’t forget to share “Woman Hospitalized After Dog has Violent Diarrhea into her mouth”