40 Penis Facts – Fact List & more about the Silly Willy Mickey!
Quick question, do you call it a dick, a cock, a peter, a pecker, a penis, your own secret pet name or one of the thousand or so other nicknames the male anatomy has “earned” throughout the years.
I had to ask myself what term to use while writing this and I’ve decided on Silly Willy Mickey, Just as good as any other I suppose.
Regardless of your word for the “Silly Willy Mickey” we all know what we’re referring to when using any of these terms. Except maybe the one I just made up.
Are you searching for facts about your or your partners Silly Willy Mickey? Or are you just interested in Silly Willy Mickeys in general? If so there’s nothing to be ashamed of and luckily, you’ve stumbled into the right place.
It doesn’t matter if you have a Silly Willy Mickey in your life or not, this SWM fact list is guaranteed to teach you something new about SWM or you’ll win the opportunity to read the next article I post completely free just like everyone else. Hell of a deal, huh?
Let’s get the #1 question asked about penises out of the way first, shall we?
Facts about Penis Size
Everyone, and I mean everyone is curious about Silly Willy Mickeys size at some point or another. Below I’ve compiled all sorts of information about the subject of Silly Willy Mickey size. (Ok, I can’t call it that anymore, going with penis from now on.) Even how a mans penis size can determine his career path. Crazy ain’t it?
A 2014 review looked at measurements taken by healthcare professionals for up to 15,521 males aged 17 and over.
The average Penis measurements were as follows:
- Flaccid penis length: 9.16 cm (3.6 in) when stretched
- Flaccid penis girth: 9.31 cm (3.66 in)
- Erect penis length: 13.12 cm (5.16 in)
- Erect penis girth: 11.66 cm (4.59 in)
- Only 15 percent of men have a penis longer than seven inches.
- Only 3 percent of men have a penis more than eight inches long.
Facts about Testicle Size
- The average length of a testicle is between 4.5 to 5.1 centimeters (about 1.8 to 2 inches).
- Testicles that are less than 3.5 centimeters (about 1.4 inches) long are considered small.
- The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
- Most men have one testicle that is larger than the other.
- To measure your testicles at home, you can try to use a tape measure to get an approximate measurement. If you’re doing so, take a hot shower first to make sure your testicles aren’t withdrawn into your body for warmth.
Diagram Showing Correlation between Penis size and income
As you can see, as far as salary is concerned having more size means having less money.
From the table below we can see the peanuts seem to drawn towards Banking and Finance for some reason.
The Feud over the Worlds Largest Penis
The two guys below have a disagreement over who actually has the worlds largest penis and what technically counts as the worlds largest. If you w ant to see these unedited pictures click here and here.
The man thought to have the largest natural penis in the world is Jonah Falcon measuring 13.5 inches when erect.
The world’s largest recorded penis belongs to 54 year old, Roberto Esquivel Cabrera from Mexico. Roberto has a penis that measures 18.9 inches. Which he achieved by attaching weights to his penis as a teenager.
Penis Facts Involving Orgasm
- The impulse to ejaculate comes from the spinal cord; no brain is needed.
- Men can orgasm without ejaculating.
- According to the Kinsey Institute, the average speed of sperm during ejaculation is 28 mph.
- The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds.
- A teaspoon of semen contains 5 calories.
- A sperm takes one hour to swim seven inches.
Where is Silly Willy Mickey the most Sensitive?
As you can see from the diagram below circumcision really takes most of the sensation that’s possible out of sex for men. I have never been more upset with my parents than after seeing this image for the first time.
Look at that tiny sliver of red and zero purple on a circumcized penis compared to the red and purple on an uncircumcised one. My God man, circumcision should be outlawed immediately.
- The Penis has around 4,000 nerve endings
Erection Penis Facts
- A typical man has between 3 and 5 erections per night.
- Erections begin in the womb. Although it hasn’t been studied in detail, it’s believed that fetal erections can be caused by contractions of the pelvic muscles and changes in blood flow.
- Contrary to popular belief, the penis isn’t actually a bone or a muscle at all.
- The penis is composed of three sponge-like cylindrical chambers, which gradually fill with blood when a male feels arousal. This results in increased pressure, which prevents blood from flowing out of the penis and causes an erection.
- According to a 2021 study 11% of males ages 18-31 reported mild symptoms of erectile dysfunction. 3% reported severe symptoms of ED.
- Erections aren’t required for orgasm.
Girls Listen up! Don’t be fooled!
- In case someone is new to all this, an individual with a penis will get many erections without achieving orgasm.
- In other words, just because he has an erection doesn’t mean he has to orgasm. He’ll be just fine. Remember that!
Penis Problem Facts
- The most common cause of penile rupture is vigorous masturbation. If that happens, you’re doing it wrong.
- You can break a penis, although rare it does happen and usually while changing positions.
- A lack of erection doesn’t mean he’s not into you.
- Having sex at least once per week can lower a man’s risk of heart disease by 30%, stroke by 50%, and diabetes by 40%. It has also been shown that men with an active sex life are more likely to live past 80 years.
- Yes, the G-spot is real and guys have one too. The anatomical equivalent to the G-spot is a collection of highly sensitized nerves just under the head of the penis.
Thanks for reading …..
Penis Fact List with 40 Facts about the Penis!
Hopefully you learned something new and interesting. Please share this fact list. Thank you for reading and check out the link below for Unusually Interesting presents 17 sex world records and facts.
The tables showing correlation of penis size to income were found on Outnews Global