60 Facts About Sex Even The Most Experienced May Not Know! 60 sex facts!
Let’s Begin With 10 Weird Facts about SEX!
- Married people are more likely to masturbate than people living alone.
- The fear of having, seeing, or thinking about an erection is called ithyphallophobia
- Upper Paleolithic art dating back 30,000 years depicts people using dildos to pleasure themselves and others. That means mankind invented sex toys long before the wheel
- Women who went to college are more likely to enjoy receiving and giving oral sex
- The average man has 11 erections per day and 9 erections a night.
- There are between 500 and 1,000 deaths per year due to autoerotic asphyxiation
- Scientists are unsure why humans have pubic hair, but they theorize that the hair traps secretions that hold pheromones or sexual scents
- A teaspoon of semen contains 5 calories.
- Formicophilia is the sexual interest in small insects or worms crawling over one’s body
More Facts about SEX
- Throughout the United States, approximately 4% of the population self-identifies as gay, lesbian, or bisexual
- Approximately 70% of people in the U.S. admit to fantasizing about group sex at some point in their life, and more than 50% of those people actually follow through
- Approximately 1% of people worldwide identify as asexual (having no strong sexual attraction to either sex)
- Statistics show that approximately 1 in every 5 Americans has indulged in sex with a colleague at work.
- The aroma of wine can arouse both men and women. The scents of many wines are believed to replicate human pheromones, the chemical substances that cause behavioral responses in humans
- The amount of semen (from the Latin for “seed”) produced with each ejaculation is 1-2 teaspoons. The typical man will produce about 14 gallons or 1/2 trillion sperm in his lifetime.
- A sperm takes one hour to swim seven inches.
Facts about Sex & Sex Positions
- While the missionary position is the most popular position in the United States, it is not popular worldwide.
- The missionary position is also called “the matrimonial,” “the Mama-Papa position,” “the English-American position,” and “the male superior position.”
- Sex positions in which the woman is on her back can be unsafe during the late stages of pregnancy. Specifically, a woman should avoid laying on her back after the 4th month of pregnancy because the weight of the growing uterus can put pressure on major blood vessels.
- Men who suffer from premature ejaculation find that the woman-on-top position helps their problem. For some men, a woman on top reduces penile sensitivity and anxiety, which helps them delay climax.
- Sexual positions beyond missionary are technically illegal in Washington, D.C.
- Women consistently rank these three positions as their least favorite: 1) doggy style, 2) reverse cowgirl, and 3) 69. Women report that doggy style is often painful, reverse cowgirl is too awkward, and 69 is too distracting to really enjoy themselves.
- The Kama Sutra, written between the 1st and 4th centuries AD, contains descriptions of 64 sexual positions, known as the 64 Arts. Its author, Vatsyayana, believed that there were 8 ways of making love, multiplied by 8 positions within each of those, for a total of 64. It describes making love as a “divine union.”
- While having sex in the water might allow for creative sex positions, seawater, the pool, or a Jacuzzi is full of all kinds of bacteria that can lead to a urinary tract infection, a yeast infection, or worse.
- In the Middle Ages, some people believed that children who were conceived in “unnatural” sex positions might experience birth defects.
- The missionary position is the most common position used for couples having sex for the first time because it is typically viewed as “non-threatening and loving.
- m al foderi is a 15th-century text devoted to sexual positions. Sometimes translated as “The Mirror of Coitus” or literally “a mirror for fuckers,” it describes the art of various sexual positions.
- Due to the lack of eye contact in the “doggy style” sexual position, some researchers believe that humans biologically evolved out of this sex position in search of another position that promoted intimacy, which in turn fostered stable, long-term relationships.
- The term “missionary position” is believed to have derived from Christian missionaries in the South Pacific or Africa. According to the missionaries, this was the “proper” sexual position because, in the Bible, man is said to have a superior position to women in all things, including sex.
- One of the most difficult sexual positions is the standing position. It often takes great flexibility and balance to enjoy.
- Side-by-side positions are one of the most relaxed positions and are ideal for older or sleepy couples, during pregnancy, or after an illness or surgery.
Facts about sex & The FEMALE BODY
- The ovaries are glands that produce female sex hormones and egg cells. Each ovary is only the size of an almond, but it contains 150,000 to 200,000 eggs.
- The pH of the vagina is quite acidic, averaging around 4.5 on the pH scale (7 is neutral). That’s about as acidic as beer or tomatoes.
- A little over 18 percent of vagina owners say they can reach orgasm from penetration alone. For the other 80 percent, the key orgasmic ingredient is the clitoris.
- If a woman has a G-spot it’s likely because of her clitoris, If you love having the front wall of your vagina touched or stimulated, your clitoris’s internal network is probably to thank.
- The anterior fornix, or the “A-spot,” is a little alcove that sits way back on the belly side of the cervix, penetration to this area can produce an orgasm in 15 to 20% of women.
- The famously sensitive penis has around 4,000 nerve endings. The famously “hard-to-find” clitoris has 8,000.
- Vaginas get deeper and change color to a darker red when a female is turned on
- Vaginal weightlifting is a real thing
- The reason some people with vaginas have trouble with achieving orgasm during penetrative sex could be because of a relatively small clitoris that’s located a bit too far from the vaginal opening.
- Sex or masturbation may relieve the pain of menstrual cramps. The chemical and muscular cascade involved in having an orgasm may relieve period pain.
FACTS ABOUT SEX & THE MALE BODY
- The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
- Yes, the G-spot is real and guys have one also. The anatomical equivalent to the G-spot is a collection of highly sensitized nerves just under the head of the penis.
- The world’s largest recorded penis belongs to 41-year-old New Yorker Jonah Falcon, whose appendage measures 9.5 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches erect.
- Despite what men claim, only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches. Only 3 percent have a penis more than eight inches long.
- The impulse to ejaculate comes from the spinal cord; no brain is needed
- The most common cause of penile rupture is vigorous masturbation. If that happens, you’re doing it wrong.
- Men can orgasm without ejaculating!
- You can break a penis, although rare, it does happen, and usually while changing positions
- A lack of an erection does not mean he’s not into you.
Facts About SEX – Orgasm Men & Women
- Premature ejaculation affects around 20 – 30% of men, according to a review published in March 2013 in Urological Science.
- A study of Portuguese women found that 40% of them orgasm prematurely (before they intend to) and 3% do so chronically.
- Orgasms can get better with age as you grow a greater knowledge and appreciation for your body!
- The length of time it takes to reach orgasm varies and depends on a number of different factors, including arousal, stress levels, tiredness, and relationship dynamics but for men, the average time from penetration to ejaculation is 7 minutes.
- Orgasms have multiple potential health benefits due to the hormones and other chemicals that are released by the body during an orgasm.
- Orgasms do not only occur during sexual stimulation.
- Trans people are able to orgasm after gender reassignment surgery.
Don’t forget to share “60 Facts About Sex Even The Most Experienced May Not Know! 60 sex facts”