20 Unsettling True Facts, Disturbing Fact List!
Nothing fancy here, just a fact list made up of 20 Unsettling true facts you’ve probably never heard before. Enjoy! But don’t enjoy too much!
Unsettling True Facts about Death
- Kids under 5 years will often try to hide from a fire, instead of running. Which leads to firefighters finding more bodies of children than adults.
- The United States Government has a plan for collecting taxes after a nuclear explosion! To be honest, if an IRS agent comes to my house after a nuclear bomb goes off, I’ll put him on the grill and feed whoever is left alive in the neighborhood. An old fashioned taxman themed nuclear bbq!
- Because of radioactivity, Marie Curie’s body will continue to emit radiation for another millennium and a half. You have to sign a liability waiver if you want to see any of her possessions.
- A body falling from 14 stories high, onto the pavement, will have cracks in the skin like stomping on an orange
- If you need to dispose of a body in water, you have to cut open their abdomen first. Due to the bloating portion of decomposition, gasses will build up in the chest cavity which causes the corpse to float to the surface. Hopefully you don’t need that information in the future.
- A spider’s legs curl up when they die because they lose all blood pressure in their body. Spiders legs extend through hydraulic force which uses their blood as the hydraulic fluid.
Weird Unsettling True Facts!
- The Pepsi-Cola company once responded to a man who claimed to have found a mouse in his can of Mountain Dew by stating it was an impossibility, due to the high concentration of citric acid, any biological remains left in a can from the canning to consumption time frame would be dissolved before opening. Yummy!
- Your face is a crumple zone. If you fall forward, even really hard, you can avoid concussion and brain damage. However, you may have 20 broken bones in your face and skull.
- If your pee smells like movie theater popcorn for longer than a week you should get checked for diabetes.
- McDonalds stated that it costs more to make worm burgers than it does to make beef burgers. (Actually said by McDonalds to refute the claim they were padding out beef burgers with worm meat.)
- The organ that sells for the most on the dark Web is the small intestine at about 800,000 USD.
- The smell of cutting into a human skull is eerily similar to that of opening a fresh bag of Fritos. You either learn to hate Fritos or get hungry around the smell of skull dust. Dammit Boy!
- 1 to 3 percent of your mass is made up of bacteria.
- If your body gets severely low on vitamin C, your old scars will open back up, even surgical scars. It’s because even though they seem dormant and healed they are actually constantly regenerating, which requires vitamin C.
- If you slap yourself in the nipple it will become erect in 8 seconds or less. Have fun!
Unsettling True Facts About Animals!
- Bears will perform oral sex on their partners.
- Blue crabs will eat anything within a few days and will mutilate bones beyond recognition
- Tapirs have prehensile penises. Spotted hyenas have a birth canal that passes through their pseudo-penis clitoris, so pups very well may need to literally claw their way into the world, or suffocate trying.
- Penguins regularly do acts of necrophilia and prostitute themselves for pretty rocks. Sometimes they lie, too, and just steal the rocks.
- A Platypus doesn’t have nipples, they just sweat milk
Written by: Mickey Bailey